The Baroque Church of St. Anthony built in 1718, represents a harmonious combination of architecture, sculpture, and nature.
The work of the human hand combined with nature have composed a perfect artistic image in this monument. From amongst the ancient trees the steep silhouette of the church bursts forever upward.
Below at the stairs leading to the church stands a statue of the Virgin Mary of the Immaculate Conception, rendered by Sebastian Fesinger,, the renowned Rococo sculptor of the 18th century,. This skilled craftsman was the author of another work – the figure of St. Anthony standing in front of the church bell tower.
The interior of this sacred place is adorned with Rococo sculptures. Chapels with Baroque altars flank the nave of the church. The church walls bear icons of the 18th century set in rococo frames, although the most valuable one is the late Gothic icon of the Virgin Mary with Christ and Saint Anna (1520) created by a guild craftsman. Portraits of Prince and Princess Vyshnevetsky of the 17th century are also located in the church.